The Transfer Certificate will be issued only on receipt of a written application signed by both the parents (as both had signed to admit the child) and personally handed over to the Principal by the parents of the student. Before withdrawing a student from the school a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee in lieu of notice. Those who take T.C. after the month of June are required to clear the whole year’s fees. No Certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.


The Transfer Certificate will cost Rs.200/- and must be collected within three days after it is issued, otherwise a search fee of Rs.200/- will be charged. Any T.C. that goes out of the state of Bihar may have to be counter signed by the CISCE Office and if so an additional fee of Rs.500/- will be charged.


Any student failing two years in succession in the same class or failing twice in three consecutive years, will have his/her name struck off the rolls and a Transfer Certificate will be served to that effect.. A student who has been dismissed from the school is not readmitted. A student, who has taken TC, except in the case of transfer of residence, will not be readmitted to the school.


Students whose attendance is irregular, who do not pay their fees, who are habitually late or absent, lazy or disobedient, who involve in serious fights with students, who bully, who wilfully damage school property & furniture, forge signature, misbehave with boys and girls; and students whose conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school or incompatible with strict discipline may be suspended or dismissed depending on the seriousness of the misdeed.


Any Certificate from the School will cost Rs.50/- A prior notice of three days is to be given in writing to obtain any certificate. Class X should collect their school leaving documents by the end of June, falling which a search fee of Rs.100/- will be levied per year cumulatively.

Notwithstanding anything in the Prospectus, the Principal may, at his absolute discretion, request any parent
at any time to take his/her ward out of the school.
As a rule, a student who is dismissed / taken Transfer
Certificate is not re-admitted.
The Rector’s / Principal’s decision is final in all cases of dismissal or withdrawal.